Keyword Research: The Ultimate Guide
In SEO, it all starts with keywords. Indeed, Google and other search engines aim to respond to queries from Internet users, who type a series of words in the search bar.
The results will give them the answer to their question, so it's very important to understand what keywords your visitors are using, they are potential customers! Find out everything you need to know in our ultimate guide.
The 7 chapters of Keyword Research
Content marketing refers to practices that aim to provide prospects or customers with a number of useful or entertaining contents.
- Your pages are poorly positioned while your content is of quality: what are the reasons?
- What is semantic analysis?
- Why produce a semantic analysis in SEO?
- How to do a semantic analysis?
- What are the best semantic analysis tools?
This article is an extract from Olivier Andrieu's conference at SEO Camp 2017.
- The Semantic Cocoon
- 4 steps to set it up
- Meta words
Google Keyword Planner : the ultimate guide to optimize the use of the tool and find your best keywords
Since we are absolutely dedicated, we provide you with the best way to use the keyword planner tool to get the best out of it!
- Generate keyword ideas with the Google Keyword Planner
- Get search volume, bidding, trends from a list of keywords
- Create an effective and sustainable keyword list for my website or blog posts
The long tail in SEO is simply a group of keywords consisting of 3 words or more. From there comes a number of advantages to use this type of keywords rather than keywords called 'short tail'.
- What does long tail mean?
- Why should you use long tail for your ranking?
- Long tail through a visual example
- A comparative table between short and long tail
- The essential tools for long tail keyword research
Searching for the right keywords is the most important step in your SEO strategy. Everything that follows, in terms of content, on-site optimization, netlinking, will depend on what you have decided to position yourself on.
- Let's be methodical
- 5 essential tools for your keyword search
- A first list of interesting keywords, then?
We are going to show you our method in four steps to do a good keyword research, quickly and efficiently. But first it is important to know what a keyword is and that behind each keyword there is an intention.
- How to create a buyer persona?
- Start with priority keyword research...
- Long tail search
- Keyword research with Google Search Console
- To position or not on a keyword
Keywords allow websites and search engines to cooperate. If your website's keywords match the keywords used by users searching online, the search engine is more likely to guide those people to your site.
- What's a keyword?
- Why is it so important to work on your keywords?
- Paid or organic keywords?
- Google Ads search volume
Working well on your semantic field in SEO has become an essential action. Whether it is for Google or for users, proposing quality content is of major interest and has undeniable consequences on the positioning of a site.
- What is semantic SEO?
- Why optimise the semantic field of your articles?
- How to optimize a content’s semantic field?
The choice of keywords is a crucial step in natural referencing. If you intend to create a blog or a sales site, be aware that the positioning of your site on search engines will depend, to a large extent, on an adequate keyword strategy.
- Learn your target audience’s language
- Search for topics related to your business
- Select the main keywords on which you want to position yourself
- Create a list of secondary keywords
- Evaluate the potential traffic of each keyword
- Integrate a relevant lexical field